Take advantage of the ARC staff. We are here to help you with your research and study skills. Asking for help is the smartest thing you can do.
Our campus Advisor can also be found in the ARC. Stop by the desk to make an appointment to see your Advisor.
Please be courteous and remember that our computers are to be used for research and school purposes.
Contact the main ARC desk for help. Phone: 610.268.9345
Some services we provide are:
- Free Tutoring
- Academic Advising/Counseling
- Library Resources
- Quiet Study Room and areas
- Computer Usage
- Study Groups & Math Labs
- Testing (COMPASS, Waiver, and Make-Up)
- Laptop & Multimedia Check-Out
- Assist students with maintaining their program rotation schedule
- Program Changes
- Schedule Changes