How to Find and Use Your Library Barcode Number
Baker Library Barcode Number is required:
- To check out books from any of the nine Baker College libraries.
- To access online databases/resources from remote locations.
You can look-up your library barcode number in the SOLAR system.
Log in with Baker username and password. Click on Contact Information and then look in the Account Information section.
- Library barcode number will work ONLY when the status says ACTIVATED.
- You can use this number whenever you are a CURRENTLY REGISTERED student, faculty or staff at Baker College.
How to Get Your Baker Student ID card (@ccess ID)
Baker College @ccess ID Card
- Serves as the Library card. Your library barcode number can be found on the back of your ID card.
- First card is FREE. Replacement cards cost $5.00.
- If you are based at a Baker College campus, you will get a student ID when you go through orientation. If you miss that process, ask at your Academic Office which department provides student IDs.
- If you are a 100% online student, fill out the online form here to request an ID card.