Spring Quarter Hours
|Monday||9:00 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9:00 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9:00 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Thursday||9:00 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Friday||9:00 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Saturday||8:00 a.m. - 1 p.m.|
Baker College Library
1500 University Drive
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
(248) 276-8223 (Circulation)
(248) 276-8781 (Reference)
Welcome to the Auburn Hills Library
The Library is the place to go when you want to do research...study...do group work...or just relax!
Our priorities are student research, information literacy, and library instruction. During instructional periods, the main area of the library can get a little noisy. Study carrells are arranged around the outside of the room to give individual students a space to study. In addition, the library has several group study rooms and free ear plugs!
The library has 36 computer stations for students. As of Fall 2014, students are required to log in using their Baker College username and password. Please ask library staff for assistance if needed.
5 Ways to Evaluate Information Using RADAR
- Does the information meet the requirements of the assignment?
- Did you learn something new about the topic?
- Is the information too simplified? Is it too scholarly?
- Is the author an expert on the topic? How do you know?
- Has the author been cited in reference books or academic articles?
- Is the source reputable?
- Is the material timely?
- Is the topic “time sensitive” or constantly evolving?
- Is this source one of the most current I can find?
- Does the font size and type look professional?
- Does the color/design of the source look professional?
- Does the author provide citations or references for source material?
- What is your reason for using the resource?
- Why does the resource exist? Is the author trying to inform, entertain, or sell you something?
- What is the tone of the resource?