This library resource is designed to give students of Microbiology an additional tool for mastering the course.
- Many of the important procedures discussed in lab are reviewed on these pages.
- In addition, numerous examples of the different structures and organisms that you will encounter in lab are included.
- Images on this guide are organized by the procedures used to create them and relate directly to specific labs.
- Each micrograph has been issued a Name. For example, Helminth01 presents a microscope image of a type of Roundworm parasite.
- Information concerning this micrograph may be obtained when you hover over the letter i associated with the image.
- Helminth01A provides the viewer with the answer(s) to questions asked about the original image.
- Thus, this site can serve as an independent review session outside of your laboratory environment for labs throughout the course.
- For your convenience, we have also included an inventory of our micrographs. This document is located under the drop down box: Microscopy Image Inventory.
This Project is being made available as a supplement to your laboratory experience and is NOT a substitution for regular laboratory attendance. We wish you success in mastering this course!
The Microbiology Crew