Learn the Concepts & test your skills
Help from the APA
Your library has many books to help with APA style citation.
Check near the call number BF 76.7
Some titles include:
APA : the easy way! 2nd ed.
Call Number: BF76.7 .H68 2009
Publication manual of the American Psychological Association 6th ed.
Call Number: BF76.7 .P83 2010
Do's and Don'ts
- Do not show article URL for an item from the Baker library databases.
- Do not rely on the database citation tools. They are not quite accurate per Baker guidelines.
- Do not include author's credentials (Ph.D, DBA, etc.) in the References.
- Do not add author's initial(s) in the in-text citations.
- Do cite the name of the database, not the supplier (e.g., Academic OneFile database, not InfoTrac or Gale).
- Check with the instructor before including DOI or the document number in the reference list entry.
- Include in-text citation for all the sources listed in the References.
- Start in-text citation with the first part of the corresponding entry in the References.
- References should contain only sources cited in the text.
- All sources listed in References should be cited in-text.
Reference & Citation Generators
USE WITH CAUTION