Spring Term Hours
Break Library Hours
|Monday - Thursday||9:00am -5:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am - 3:00pm|
Happenings at the Library:
STOP By The LIBRARY
- We can guide you to many of our diverse resources for your research papers.
- The library is a place you can study in a quiet AND cool enviroment.
- We have computer stations for you to complete projects.
- Need a break from your textbook readings, we have a great collection of casual reading titles.
- The library has a "New Books" section that is full of variety and changes every month.
Our staff can provide excellent library instruction tailored to your course assignments.
We can conduct general library instruction for core classes to expose students to the vast array of resources Baker College provides.
- Titles can be put on reserve that you would like your students to use either from our collection or something you would like to temporarily bring in for the term. Students can be brought in to do independent research during the library's operating hours.
Welcome to the Port Huron Library!
The Library is the place to go when you want to do research, study, do group work, read a novel, or just chill!
The main computer workstation is located near the entrance of the library. The library has 16 computer stations for student use. All computers with Microsoft Office products require a student username and password log-on. There are 6 computers used only for research purposes. Those using the computers for other purposes may be asked to move if the computer is needed.
There are two printers in the library. Each printer is set up to print double-sided. Students are allowed to print up to 20 copies FREE of charge. There is a minimum charge for print copies over 20.
The library has two group study rooms. Study rooms may be reserved at the circulation desk. Each study room has a time limit of one hour.
Library Mission Statement
The mission of the Baker College Libraries is to fully support the educational endeavors of our students, faculty, and staff by
- providing services and instructions,
- collecting and organizing curriculum focused resources, and
- providing access to new information products and services,
thereby making the library a destination conducive to effective learning and academic success.
For Both Summer 2013 and Fall 2013 Quarters
Still taking place!
See your academic advisor
Ready for light reading after spring term?
The library has many casual reading titles that you can check out
to get your summer fun reading started!